Pear Tree Quality Fund
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing primarily in the common stocks of large U.S. companies, generally with market capitalizations greater than $1 billion or more at time of purchase.
The Fund’s Investment manager periodically selects a portfolio of securities organized as a mutual fund (the “Target Portfolio”) and then periodically rebalances to the target portfolio’s most recently publicly reported holdings. In order for a mutual fund to be a potential target portfolio, the mutual fund must, among other things:
(1) Invest primarily in stocks of large U.S. companies
(2) Be required to disclose publicly its holdings within 60 days of its quarter end
(3) Typically allow only institutional investors to invest directly in the target portfolio
The Fund’s trades are executed by Columbia Partners, L.L.C., Investment Management located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. For more information on the selected target portfolio, please call the Pear Tree Funds Sales Team at 1-800-550-6218.
- Foreign Exposure. Foreign markets can be more volatile than the U.S. market due to increased risks of adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments and can perform differently from the U.S. market.
- The Fund does not invest in the Target Portfolio. The Fund’s holdings are unlikely to be identical to the holdings of the Target Portfolio, and at any given time, may be substantially different.
- The Fund is not managed or sub-advised by the investment manager of the Target Portfolio, the investment manager of The Fund is not managed or sub-advised by the investment manager of the Target Portfolio, the investment manager of the Target Portfolio is not affiliated with the manager or sub-adviser of the Fund, and the investment manager of the Target Portfolio is not involved in the management of The Fund.